- (16:16) /
- Category: None
Hot wheels cases - New blue 12 bike bicycle w training wheels nr
Hot Wheels Cases
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- A container designed to hold or protect something
- (case) an occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"
- The outer protective covering of a natural or manufactured object
- An item of luggage; a suitcase
- (case) look over, usually with the intention to rob; "They men cased the housed"
- (case) event: a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"
Mattel Hot Wheels 1970 Collectors Catalog Race Cases
Here are pictures of the Race Cases you could get in the 1970 catalog. The Hot Wheels case is similar to mine but with out the Snake and Mongoose on it. It stacks the same. I have 2 of the Miniature Cars carrying case filled with my original Matchbox Set that someday I will take pictures of. Pretty cool to see the original stuff from 1970.
1969 Original Mattel Hot Wheels Collector Case & 1969 1970 International Collectors Catalogs
I have had these catalogs since new like the entire collection in this case. My favorite place was K-Mart hobby department where I knew the lady "Rose" by her first name. She would always be so nice to me and made sure I had the catalogs. These have been in this case since the day i got them. It is fun to look back on all these.
link wheel creation
garden wagon wheels
wheel and tire
meals on wheels illinois
durometer skateboard wheels
how to do a front wheel alignment
wheel balancing weights