DUPLI COLOR WHEEL PAINT - WHEEL PAINT
- (16:17) /
- Category: None
DUPLI COLOR WHEEL PAINT - KAWASAKI WHEEL LOADERS.
Dupli Color Wheel Paint
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- Cosmetic makeup
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- An act of covering something with paint
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
I used Rust-Oleum "steel" wheel paint. My old paint was Dupli-Color "graphite" wheel paint. On that, I just sprayed it and lightly sanded it, giving a brushed bare metal look. I almost did the same this time, but decided instead to do a clear coat. For a $30 rattle can job, it looks decent.
Dupli-Color brush painted brake caliper
if you have some time to spare, REMOVE YOUR CALIPER and brush paint it.. spray paint is okay too but brush make it just... aw~~ beautiful
z racing wheels
kustom koach 5th wheel
buy wheels now
pelton wheel turbines
google search wonder wheel
hot wheels acceleracers sweeper
cast iron pulley wheels
Post a comment